Friday, January 4, 2008

The Perfect Clogs


I have had a love of clogs for as long as I can remember. Even in HS I managed to buy myself a pair of the cutest John Fluevog burgundy lace up clogs (they sort of looked like these but more pointy like the Dutch wooden kind.) I was just moping and repining about missing out on buying the Rachel Comey clog shoe at Impulse Seattle when I came across the best clog shop ever! It's called ÅW There Goes the Neighborhood and they make traditional hand made Swedish clogs with hand painted kurbits flowers from Dalarna, each shoe is an original. Sometimes someone out there really makes something too perfect for me and most of the time that person lives in Sweden.

* (
BTW most of the stuff on the John Fluevog sight is kind of lame but these shoes are soooooo amazing)

No comments: