Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cheeky Goodness


Martin Margiela always finds new ways to amuse me. This lovely item here is the $11 Bill Wallet which would be kind of cool to own. It retails for $375. I am of the school that believes that if you have a $375 wallet, you should at least always carry $375 or more with you to justify ownership (kind of like that thing about not wearing anything around your neck that is more valuable than your head).




Next we have the Slow and Steady Wins the Race ballet flats. Again, this amuses me cause sometimes I like things spelled out for me real literal. Then again it could be all the flu medication talking which I'm now on because someone was kind enough to cough in my face the night before last w/o covering his mouth.

8 comments:

Jillian said...

HAHA those are cute though I bet if you wore those people would have a little giggle <3

ღ mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

i agree with you... my wallet i paid for it just R$ 10,90 or US$ 6,50 hehehhehehe

kisses

hope you visit me too =D

Hunters Glory said...

Love the wallet!

DESIGN DIG said...

haha, i am really digging those!

Susan said...

haha. amusing. And I LOVE the song in your latest post. genius.

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE these! great find.

Patricia Veltri said...

i loved the wallet!
and i would not mind getting it as a present...

-h of candid cool said...

i like the $11 wallet