Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lowery's Farm



Ever since I came across Japanese based label Lowery's Farm I have been a huge fan. They have a Trovata with a dash of A.P.C. and Françoise Hardy sort of vibe which I adore. Their cute and easy pieces are just what I want to wear in the summer but I have not yet been able to find any stockists that carry it outside Japan. In any case their catalog is really inspiring and fun to look at so check it out here.

P.S. They even included a crossword puzzle in their latest catalog... it's very amusing.





4 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

I love both fashion AND crossword puzzles so this would be perfect for me...

Hunters Glory said...

19 Across: Unhappy feeling expressed in color....uh how 'bout ferosh? dang too many letters!!!!

boopsiedaisy said...

I just can't tell you how much I adore the look/feel/chicness of your blog! ♥

Jessie Cacciola said...

how cute.
- Jessie -