Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Spring Wish List



(left to right): Tom Ford Black Orchid, Ylva's Fairytale Shoulder Bag, Daniel Palillo Huge Tee, Henrik Vibskov Helsinki Unisex Leggings, Maison Martin Margiela Waistcoat Dress, Alice McCall Dancing Girl Print Dress, Topshop Button Through Skirt, Linda Farrow for Luella Black Framed Geek Glasses, Whitehorse Light Feather Indian Tank, Tibi Francoise Flats, Ksubi Pleated Bubble Skirt, Alexander Wang Charcoal Suiting Dress, Moschino Vintage Skirt, Topshop Gladiator Ankle Boot, Greta Shoes by Biba, Made by Elves 1920 Oxford, In God We Trust Button Up Shorts.

9 comments:

zoeeeee said...

these are all amazing. ryan mcginley had a spread in vice recently and he's wearing a pair of Marc Jacobs thermals that look a lot like those leggins but toned down maybe

Joanna Goddard said...

OMG i love everything here!! i love love your taste.

Wendy said...

I want that Ksubi Pleated Bubble Skirt, the material seems really cool.

*Holley* said...

OooLALA!! Very cool! You have just inspired me to create one of my own!

Adele said...

i love the grey skirt! and all of the shoes!!xx

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the multi colored leggings I want a pair just like them!

said...

omg just because of your post.. i have so many things i would love to buy for spring!!!! i love all of those shoes esp the ones on the left side the grey ones!!

simply.steph said...

the shoes are defintely on my list, the shorts are terribly cute but I couldn't pull of anything at that length.

catherine a. said...

black orchid is my favorite summer fragrance! and i'm just DYING until those cut-out oxfords go on sale. good picks!