Thursday, May 1, 2008

Coachella 2008 Lookbook

Some of my favorite looks from this years Coachella. I'm loving Anouk's MMM glasses and M.I.A. totally rocked that crown of feathers.... ferosh.



The best photo from the entire event however has very little to do with clothing of any sort but I absolutely had to post it because it may seriously be the best photo ever taken in the history of the world. If I ever totally lose my mind and become one of those raving lunatics that tattoos pictures of celebrities on their body, I hope I am at least lucid enough the use the image below.




(Style.com, Getty, Wenn)

9 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

That last picture is genius.

Pamcasso said...

hilarious! Sienna looks great too!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love MIA
she's gorgeous and I want her hair
Love all the pictures you posted, makes me wish I was there!

Hunters Glory said...

love the whole photo spread....

boopsiedaisy said...

Another cool cluster of pics to make my eyeballs dance for joy! I just enjoy your blog so much! ♥

Fashion Addict said...

your blog is so fun to read! The pictures are really nice... would you like to do a link exchange with me?

Pratishtha Durga said...

I love all the pictures. Especially the last one. I have been planning a tattoo for sometime now, but definitely not one of a celeb. :)

Joanna Goddard said...

awesome round-up! xo

fashionandothers said...

i know the focus of the picture is kelly's facial expression.:p
BUT... AWW IS THAT MARK RONSON :D!!!! *in love*