Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Reperusing Biba





In my recent attempts to dominate the tFS Polyvore stylist challenge I came across several pieces from the Biba S/S08 collection and I was surprised to find how much I liked them considering all the awful runway reviews the collection has lately received. They had that 60's London R&R feel but still looked fresh and just right for the summer of 2008. The maxi dresses are so beautiful and light and the accessories are sweet perfection, the whole collection was not to far from what Chloe was doing a couple of seasons back and what the critics totally adored. Just goes to show you that the critics don't always get it right... see for yourselves...

PS. The Tank Dress & leggings are both 50% off at My Wardrobe, please please someone buy them or otherwise I may have to.








(pics: Biba.com, My Wardrobe)

3 comments:

Ruby Khan said...

Mmm, gorgeous shoes!

Mary-Laure said...

Oh Biba! It's so good that brand is back!

I am in love with the patent red shoes...

Joanna Goddard said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES, WOW!!!