1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I have a hard time remembering large blocks of the 90's.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Find and book San Francisco hotel.
2. Make pattern for pants drawn last week on Dunkin Donuts napkin.
3. Dry cleaning. (I know, riveting.)
4. Dinner at 9 at Monsieur Vuong's. Yum.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Cake!!! Macarons, Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream, Wasabi Peas, Chocolate Bread (from Balthazar), Fruit of all sorts.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay this kid's college tuition. (You can watch the full Frontline documentary here.)
Get a walk-in shoe closet... something along these lines just a lot less pink and gold and a lot better shoes (this one belongs to Mariah).
Wear lots and lots of Givenchy of course..
5) Places I have lived before:
Brooklyn, NY. (Although the part I come from is certainly not as sweet as the sign would have you believe).
Every neighborhood in downtown Manhattan except for Wall St & Tribeca.
(pic: duchamp blinks, baby jd, snowy*** via Flickr, Instyle)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Posted by Vain and Vapid at 9:25 AM