Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged.... by .V




1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I have a hard time remembering large blocks of the 90's.


2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:


1. Find and book San Francisco hotel.
2. Make pattern for pants drawn last week on Dunkin Donuts napkin.
3. Dry cleaning. (I know, riveting.)
4. Dinner at 9 at
Monsieur Vuong's. Yum.

3) Snacks I enjoy:


Cake!!! Macarons, Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream, Wasabi Peas, Chocolate Bread (from Balthazar), Fruit of all sorts.



4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:


Pay this kid's college tuition. (You can watch the full Frontline documentary here.)


Get a walk-in shoe closet... something along these lines just a lot less pink and gold and a lot better shoes (this one belongs to Mariah).


Help animals.


Wear lots and lots of Givenchy of course..

5) Places I have lived before:


Brooklyn, NY. (Although the part I come from is certainly not as sweet as the sign would have you believe).

Every neighborhood in downtown Manhattan except for Wall St & Tribeca.


(pic: duchamp blinks, baby jd, snowy*** via Flickr, Instyle)

14 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I can not believe this is the first time I've stumbled onto your blog! It's absolutely brilliant! Cake + Fashion = perfection. Love all the other photos too!

Pamcasso said...

I would wear a lot of Givenchy too! PS- love Dazed and Confused!

Angie hearts said...

Thanks so much!! Your link is up in my "FASHION LINK" now! and I couldn't agree with more with you on food and clothing choice..my all time favorite! especially green tea ice cream. and YES, SAVE ANIMALS!

Runaway Gallery said...

green tea mochi ice cream. why'd you have to remind me! I'm suffering now a craving! haha

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I love this walk in closet-are you sure its not a shoe shop-ha ha!! Would you like to trade links?

The Clothes Horse said...

Yummy! Those are some of my favorite snacks as well. Though I still haven't gotten a chance to try macarons...that is something I am saving trying until my indefinite visit to Paris. I will go someday...

Paul Pincus said...

really terrific post...there is some divine guidance here!

Chocolate Bread (from Balthazar) ; )

.vanessa said...

thanks =)

Pratishtha Durga said...

Mmmm… there is SO much food talk happening here! Well, I am hungry now, though it’s still a couple of hours to lunch. Oh, I’d love to have shoes, and MORE shoes. In fact, this just in… yesterday, I picked up a piggy bank, shaped like a shoe! So, that’s going to be SHOE MONEY. Shoes, Glorious Shoes!!!

Fashion Addict said...

I actually love Mariah's walk in shoe closet and I so want one!!

PrettyLittleWorld said...

OMG! That little black kitten is the cutest thing ever! I'll bet he would have fun hiding amongst (but not chewing on) all of those shoes!

I'll have to spend some of my afternoon wondering what it would be like to have a shoe closet bigger than my current house...

Joanna Goddard said...

fun that you've lived in so many manhattan neighborhoods. i've only lived in the east village and west village, but i'd love to try them all! xo

Jessie Cacciola said...

great list -- love your snacks, and prior homes.
- Jessie -

ROBOTS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.