Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chloë's Flipbook



Chloë Sevginy's collection for Opening Ceremony has now been made in to a book, a flipbook actually where one can mix and match various top and bottom halves of Chloe.


"It goes from a mini little Santa Claus to wearing Chloë's outfits. It's drawings, and there's transparencies. It's just a cool little book."


I know this collection was not everyone's cup of tea but since it's introduction I have to say that I have seen lots of girls and street style photos of those who seem to have been inspired by it.

Available at Opening Ceremony, $65.





(via: Refinery29)

12 comments:

Modelizer said...

A boring book for a boring collection. How fitting. I can't believe this was mad into any sort of book with those awful photos/clothes. Ekk!

Danz said...

I love flipbooks :) this one seems pretty interesting.

Sharon Rose said...

this looks really cute-very intriguing!!

Talibonita said...

So is this the girl who was with you know who at you know where circa 1990s Raver days? ;)

nice flip book!

The Clothes Horse said...

I like the look of this and the mix in media.

Pamcasso said...

I think it's neat. reminds me of fashion plates!

Vain and Vapid said...

It certainly was. I'm sure she's worked pretty hard to try and forget you-know-who-ey...

said...

Lovely inspirations♥

Tamron Lohan said...

ok, that's pretty cool, though i wouldn't drop that $$ on it.

Jessie Cacciola said...

so fun! thanks for the tip..

Miss White said...

I really like this idea, the illustration style works well with the photography.

Amie said...

That´s so cool!