Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Eternal Child



Despite being one of those people that cannot let go of summer and summer clothing until I am absolutely forced to do so for just 1 second. Eternal Child is a knitwear label that quite possibly has the most beautiful knits since Louise Goldin. Seriously, this woman is like my knitwear soul mate. The fall line is called "Tea Party" and the labels designer Gul Gurdamar describes the fall line as "If summer was a lighthearted St. Tropez lovechild, the winter woman is a brooding Victorian problem child." Loves it!
Ok, now back to the beach.... well, ok not for me cause I live in Berlin.... and it's landlocked and dark and grey.... and gives you Seasonal Effective Disorder.... in July. (Why yes, I am a bit homesick, thank you.)





(Via: Refinery29)

10 comments:

Pine & Lord said...

I love the dress in the first picture, it's gorgeous! Also, love your blog, by the way!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Cool!!! Inspiring!!!

PrettyLittleWorld said...

OMG - I have to have the green sweater dress with the rosette detail!!

...but it won't be available until September :(

Pratishtha Durga said...

These are seriously pretty numbers! I live in a city that has NO winter at all! These are really lovely. Wish I lived in a cooler city :(

Imelda Matt said...

Winter's finally hit, so I kinda know how your feeling (without the land lock)xxx

Jillian said...

inspiring!

soon lee said...

wow, they are really nice.

said...

thanks for your always amazing comments, I love your blog too, always something fun to see :)

Talibonita said...

hehe you are too funny!

perfect bound said...

Oh, I would turn up the ac full blast and wear these all August long. I love the emerald green color the best.