Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Band of Outsiders Fall Look Book



Sneak preview of the Band of Outsiders fall campaign with Michelle Williams. I love their low-tech approach to everything from the no frills ad campaign (no hair, make up, stylists and all shot by Scott Sternberg himself) to the upcoming runway show, it suits the brand perfectly. Even better... you can see a polaroid diary of the production of their tartans in Scotland on the Band of Outsiders blog.





(Via: WWD, Bored & Beautiful)

16 comments:

...love Maegan said...

wow. their blog is really simple and quite lovely.

Wendy said...

I'm a sucker for polaroid photos.

Fashion Tidbits said...

michelle williams looks so cute in them

Joanna Goddard said...

this is so great, michelle williams is adorable!

Gloria said...

I really really love how they've went about this campaign...

Sharon Rose said...

great pictures!!

bi-style said...

I love polaroids and Michelle looks so cute!

stacy said...

this is awesome. I agree with bi-style above, michelle is super cute.

STYLE DU MONDE said...

I simply adore polaroid pics!

xx

Skyla said...

i love polaroids, but they're only producing enough films to keep them working till the end of 2009.
love the daisy post too and i'm going straight to your etsy...

Imelda Matt said...

I had to double check the pictures because I didn't recognize Michelle! Cool campaign!

I just had a lookie at your Etsy store, I look the new skirt!

Jessie Cacciola said...

i loved michelle's set too! xo

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

These ads look great, what a fun idea! Thank you for sharing!

Nay'Chelle said...

Something about polaroid photos is so enchanting. I really liked the factory pictures.

Danz said...

These photos are wonderful! Very natural and entrancing!

It's a pity polaroids won't be produced anymore - there's just something so unique and beautiful about the effect they create.

Paul Pincus said...

really good-looking campaign!