Friday, August 29, 2008

Shop Update: The Cecilia Lisbon Dress in Navy



Praise the lord, I will finally have more Cecilia Lisbon Dresses in navy blue my shop this Monday, shall we say 6pm (EST)?

The Details:

Fabric: 100% Silk

Sizes:

1 Small (Bust 32.5" Waist 26.5")
1 Medium (Bust 34" Waist 28")
1 Size of your choosing (XS,S,M,L)

(The sizes are as follows however if you're 2 different sizes on the top and bottom such as a small bust and a medium waist, let me know and I will most likely be able to accommodate you.)

XS: Bust 31" Waist 25"
S:
Bust 32.5" Waist 26.5"
M:
Bust 34" Waist 28"
L: Bust 36" Waist 29.5"

Color: Navy Blue & Cream.




The original....

And..... I have been working on the Therese Lisbon dropped shoulder dress/tunic for fall. I will be selling only 1 in my shop in a size small on Monday as I was not able to get any more of this lovely & soft cotton :( However, I will press on with my quest for something comparable and will have more of these over the next few weeks.



22 comments:

TPWP said...

So excited the dress is back, I am setting an alarm for 6pm to remind myself to buy it. Question- from the pictures I looks like it sits a little higher than the waist, so is the waist measurement really the lower ribs? or does it sit on the true waist? Thanks!!!

PrettyLittleWorld said...

I

l o v e

the tunic!! So pretty! What size will the tunic be?

Vain and Vapid said...

Thanks very much!!

TPWP: It should fit at the natural waist. I am really tall (5'10") so it was a bit higher but on most people it will fit at exactly the waistline.

PLW: Thanks for pointing that out, it will be a size small, I just added that to the post....

Alya said...

I LOVE the Cecilia Lisbon dress. the detail in the back is great!

greenlaundry said...

oh whee! the navy blue version is perfect.

Tahda said...

so adorable... I need more V&V in my wardrobe!

myriam said...

What a pretty dress!

Jessie Cacciola said...

so cute. they all look so well-made and lovely. great colors, too! enjoy your labor day! xo

Savvy Mode SG said...

i like the first dress, very very cute, esp worn backless like that.

Nay'Chelle said...

The first dress (well, all of them) is amazing.

Sharon Rose said...

Wow-these dresses really showcase how talented and skillful you are-well done indeed!

jess said...

I love the first dress.

maveri_ck<3 said...

i love the first dress- especially the back of it! i cant believe its 100% silk, thats great!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the first look from the back, it looks amazing.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

what a fab blog and label name and those dresses are fab!
x
Marian

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

p.s where does a fashionista buy your adorable designs from? can i use paypal? also do you ship internationally to London,UK?
thanks
Marian

AlicePleasance said...

The Therese Lisbon dress is another beauty! And sfter this one and the Cecilia one I really hope you're planning to make a Mary, a Bonnie and a Lux dress as well :-)

young said...

Oh wow, I was updating the shop site for an hour before 6 and I didn't even see the Cecilia Lisbon dress in there before it sold out! I'm so sad :(
But I guess I can finally go to bed now!
Your clothes are so lovely! I would buy the Therese Lisbon tunic dress, but I don't think it would look very good on me...

greenlaundry said...

I cannot believe they sold out so quickly!! Yipes!!

Talibonita said...

Yay the sold out! Should I get the goods... and was this what I was on a mission for? Sorry the summer melted my brain.

Love you!!! And your clothes!!!

Iheartfashion said...

Beautiful! Love the Lisbon dress.

Bella said...

Thise are great! I love the chic simplicity...