Thursday, September 18, 2008

9 Things I Liked Yesterday




1. Alice + Olivia for Payless Jane Back Zip Boot.
2. Roksanda Ilincic S/S09
3. Alexander Wang Racer Back Tank Top at Runway to Change. Shop, Support Obama.
4. You've outdone yourself Christopher Kane.....
5. M.I.A. "Mexico Jacket"
6. Eley Kishimoto S/S09
7. Rag and Bone's Change is Awesome Tote Bag at Runway to Change.
8. Fred Flare candy cane shot glasses :)
9. Alice + Olivia for Payless Rivington Ankle Boot, cause they are so edgy over at Payless and rep the LES.



(pics: style)

11 comments:

Bella said...

9 things I still like today!

Paris Tarts said...

I love it all! They make boots like those at Payless? lol.

Tart

Sharon Rose said...

I love the yellow floral dress very much!

simply.steph said...

This reminds me of my HUGE need for some kick ass shoes. something that says 'watch out i'm sexy dangerous..." lol like a bond girl.

Shen-Shen said...

That nude colored dress is amazing!

The Clothes Horse said...

Great list of things. Fred Flare is a fantastic go-to place for all these unique and cute.

SICK. said...

nine thnigs which i love (or at least you helped me discover that i love) !

i actually cannot get enough of christopher kane's latest runway show though - the disc details are phenomenal.

i'd never seen the candy cane shot glasses before. i like that idea !


stay in touch,
zoe

Sunniva said...

9 gorgeous things! LOVE the Alice + Olivia shoes.

Paul Pincus said...

christopher kane is a GENIUS!

saint martins, of course ; )

cheers.

Danz said...

Christopher Kane's S/S09 collection is phenomenal - I greatly admire his creativity and skills on those superbly crafted pieces! I also love the Eley Kishimoto floral dresses!

I'm currently running a contest on my blog to win a $25 gift certificate from a lovely online boutique. Hope you'll check it out!

Take care and enjoy your weekend :)

Jennifer Ramos said...

OBAMA gear is so cool....i love all the merchandise that has popped up out there. That big Change is AWESOME tote...is my fave.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com