Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Packing and Being Inspired

Only 3 days left before the big intercontinental move and only 2 days to pack. I've been asked to "please step away from the sewing machine", so while I am in the midst of my packing frenzy, here are some images that have been inspiring me....

Illustrations by Nikki Farquharson








PS: To all my blog friends, I promise to catch up on all my favorite blogs as soon I get done with this... my google reader is about to exploooooooode.......

(pics via: TI, Even Cleveland, Sartorialist, Style from Tokyo)

13 comments:

Chloe's Chic Conception said...

Great inspiration!!! Good luck on the move!!!

Shen-Shen said...

That 5th picture is amazing, I love the skirt! And Diane Arbus<3

Good luck with packing!

greenlaundry said...

I love the guy with the beard.

And i hope the move goes smoothly :} You're moving to my favourite city and i'm envious!

Anna Pope said...

Perfect i8nspiration, good luck with the packing!

jess said...

I love the illustrations. Good luck on the move!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Back to NYC! So cool!

Love the images esp the girl in striped shirt!

xx

Linnéa said...

Gorgeous photos, where do you find them ;P You are so good ^^ Great inspiration<3

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

All very nice!!

You must be so excited for the intercontinental move! Pictures!!

ZenadiaDesign said...

Those illustrations are so amazing and detailed! Good luck with your move!

Dallas Shaw said...

I'm loving the photo of the woman in white and the camera.

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

detailsofthefabric said...

those are beautiful photos! =) very inspirational... thanks for sharing!

...love Maegan said...

love the art. I tend to draw the same way.

These inspiration photos really tell a story. I can't to see what they've inspired you to create. Exciting!

The Lil Bee said...

So much eye candy here! Love the illustrations.