Tuesday, November 11, 2008

He Can't Believe It's Not Butter!....



.... I can't believe how entertaining he is....



There are so many facts/stories/rumors about Uncle Karl and his idiosyncrasies that it is impossible not to love him. There is one one about how he wears underwear only once and then throws them away, he wears his shoes 2 sizes too small, last week he said he uses an entire bottle of Shu Uemura’s Pleasure of Japanese Bath oil each day, he has a Diet Coke butler, he used to drink 12 bottles of coke a day, and the newest fun fact comes from a PA in Vermont:

"He requested seven loaves of Pennsylvania Wheat Bread and a tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter to be brought directly from New York to the set," the underling says. "My only job was bringing him the bread and the fake butter. Karl paid me $500 to do it, plus he paid off my $200 speeding ticket."

How totally entertaining is he???? Feel free to share your favorite rumors/stories/facts/speculations on what what he will do next.....



(via: Page Six)

18 comments:

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

cute!

deedoubleyou said...

Forget about the good old days! That just makes your present second-hand. What is interesting is now. If you think it was better before, then you might as well commit suicide immediately.”
-karl lagerfeld

haha i love this quote of his.

Tahda said...

wow, as if it were possible to love him more! I haven't heard some of those rumors - I knew the diet coke stuff though because I used to be the same way - then I moved on to coffee!

Paul Pincus said...

I LOVE HIM : )

Cheryl said...

Ok, the thing about the not-butter totally just killed me!

Wana said...

ha ha ha. lmao! hahaha!
he's rich! he can do anything!
plus i love him to death!

Ula said...

mmmm cookies!:)

* Fashion Dreamer * said...

That is killing me!!!!!! I posted an extract of his interview in the Olsen's book a while ago and it was awesome, he was encouraging Ashley O to get pregnant, I absolutely love this man!

hope505 said...

*hahaha!* Oh lordy... If he's wearing his shoes 2 sizes too small that'd explain why we don't see him smile very often...
* ; )
I love it! Great post! I want a "diet coke butler"! *haha!*

grazielabrenno said...

He is just so smart. He knows that by saying/ doing these things he will get the press' attention. haha I totally love him because of that! He a the true DIVA...

XX
For Fashion's Sake - Grazi

STEFANIE said...

HAHAHAHA ^-^ Oh Karl :p

Shen-Shen said...

I completely adore that he's such a diva. I think if I had to deal with him I'd be annoyed, but since I don't, I LOVE IT!

I kinda want that bag.

hrose said...

oh everybody loves karl.
the one about how he wears his shoes two sizes too small has got to be my favourite eccentrity of hid. what a character!
X

jess said...

I love Karl and Karl stories. Is it bad that I want to bag with his face on it

i.d. said...

Oh Karl...he cracks me up.

Myriam said...

Haha! He's funny!

Heather said...

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/19/070319fa_fact_colapinto

A somewhat long article, but a good one about Uncle Karl.

Sarah Von said...

If I owned that bag, I would hold it in front of my face all day, talking through it in a Karl accent. I'm pretty sure all my co-workers would love that.

Also: Is Karl a Virgo? Cause he suuuuuure sounds like it. It takes one to know one, right? :)