Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Does anyone else find it strange that in this editorial for the October Elle Italia titled "Angeli & Diavoli" shot by Karl Lagerfeld, the devil is always depicted as the YSL woman?
(pics: foto decadent)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
My favorite super graces the cover of Vogue Paris. Still looking better than ever, can you believe she is almost 40?? Of course the styling is impeccable, who else would put a model on their cover in only an argyle sweater and Margiela jewelry? Shot by Inez and Vinoodh.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
1. Alice + Olivia for Payless Jane Back Zip Boot.
2. Roksanda Ilincic S/S09
3. Alexander Wang Racer Back Tank Top at Runway to Change. Shop, Support Obama.
4. You've outdone yourself Christopher Kane.....
5. M.I.A. "Mexico Jacket"
6. Eley Kishimoto S/S09
7. Rag and Bone's Change is Awesome Tote Bag at Runway to Change.
8. Fred Flare candy cane shot glasses :)
9. Alice + Olivia for Payless Rivington Ankle Boot, cause they are so edgy over at Payless and rep the LES.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
From today until Monday you can check out Anya Hindmarch’s, and Sigerson Morrison’s new collections for Target, but of course the only real reason for going..... Jonathan Saunders.
Target Bullseye Bodega Locations:
Midtown: 101 West 57th Street at 6th Ave.
Union Square: 813 Broadway between 11th and 12th Sts.
Soho: 489 Broome Street between Wooster and West Broadway
East Village: 325 Bowery at 2nd Ave.