Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shop Update This Saturday: The Rivington Dress (Redux)





I reworked the pattern of The Rivington Dress removing the waistband and changing the skirt. It has removable straps so it can be worn simply as a bustier dress.

(1) Extra Small: Bust 31" - 32"
(2) Small: Bust 32.5" - 33.5"
(2) Medium: Bust 34" - 35.5"
(1) Large: Bust 36" - 37"
(2) Size of your choosing.

Fabric: 100% Cotton. The weight of this fabric is similar to a med weight denim, it's quite soft and it has some nice movement to it. A swatch of the fabric and some clearer photos can be seen here.

Color: Black with a green & white ticking stripe pattern.

...And finally I have 1 Crosby Dress in Small.



(photos: Alyson Graves, Model: Leslie Butler)


Time: This Saturday April 4th at 3pm est.
Place: My Etsy Shop.

8 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh! These will not be in the shop for long! :)

E said...

I really like the last two photos. They really capture the dress well but the setting is really interesting.

Roberta Jane said...

Ugh! I am trying to save money for my move, otherwise I would be all over this!

Wanderlusting said...

Gonna go check out your etsy shop now! Love the way the skirt part falls. Love the Crosby dress too but a wee too short for my legs!

pal shazar said...

this ought to be the mascot for a cool shop on rivington. it is just super.

thefatandskinnyonfashion said...

I love the last dress, especially the collar.

Tahda said...

SO exciting! I love your designs!!

Talibonita said...

I love these dresses!! And the most awesome fence photos! Who is that beautiful girl? ;)