Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Wish List Pt.1




Scout Holiday Necklace at The Selby Shop for Colette, Steven Alan Cruiser Dress

Shelly Steffee Peplum Jacket, Refinery29/ "I Survived the Bush Administration" T-Shirt, Print Liberation


Obesity and Speed Knot Dress, Oak NYC (or a great candidate for a DIY), Fifi in the Sky Window Shopper Tote


Bernhard Wilhelm x Camper Sandals, Opening Ceremony/ The Swacket, Harputs Own


J. Crew Broken in Boyfriend Chino/American Apparel Printed Cotton Spandex Jersey Pocket Frock

11 comments:

platformshoesandwintercoat said...

ooh, i really like the bernhard wilhelm sandals.

Eunice said...

The black wilhelmxcamper sandals are lovely, I even have them bookmarked too. :)

PS: The I survived Bush shirt is awesome, I've got to get myself one. Also, have you checked APC Madras' collection? They have some of the cutest stuff.

Eunice said...

The black wilhelmxcamper sandals are lovely, I even have them bookmarked too. :)

PS: The I survived Bush shirt is awesome, I've got to get myself one. Also, have you checked APC Madras' collection? They have some of the cutest stuff.

rebecca said...

Great list!!! Lots of fun stuff LOVE those APC sandals(and the bush shirt-ha!)

yulanda said...

I love the things on your wish list. Now I have to add them to mine :P

drollgirl said...

you have great pics here! i love the sandals. i want 'em!

Paul Pincus said...

the scout holiday necklace is a beauty.

greenlaundry said...

wild list of stuff, the scout holiday necklace is ace!

AlicePleasance said...

Love those chinos!

AlicePleasance said...

Love those chinos!

Anna Pope said...

The I Survived tee is the best thing I've seen this week :))