Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vain & Vapid Summer 09 Lookbook Pt.1 & Shop Update

The Rivington Bustier Top & Ziggy Paper Bag Waist Shorts








The Cecilia Lisbon Dress







I'm really excited to finally be able to present my summer lookbook to you. It's been many months in the making and of course I never would have been able to do it without the amazing team I was lucky enough to work with, most particularly Alana who was the photographer on this project and worked very hard to help me pull this whole thing together. Thanks dudes!

Photography: Alana Davis
Check out her blog in the next few days for more images from our shoot.
Assistant: Andy Sir
Model: Bethany Homiak of Emmanuel NY Models
Styling: Leslie Bernstein

There will be a shop update tomorrow with 6 Cecilia Lisbon dresses in:

2 Extra Small (Bust 31" - 32" / Waist 25.5")
2 Small (Bust 32.5" - 33.5" / Waist 26.5")
1 Medium (Bust 34" - 35.5" / Waist 28")
1 Large (Bust 36" - 37" / Waist 29.5")

and 3 Rivington Bustier Tops in:
XS, S & M.

Time: 6pm est
Place: My Shop

And the final 5 pieces from my summer lookbook. Here. Tomorrow. I will be having weekly shop updates all summer long rain or shine....

17 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

I really really love the shorts!

KIRAFASHION said...

wow, so beautiful!!!

Lovely time :)

TPWP said...

I can't wait... my closet needs another Cecilia Lisbon dress!

Blau von T said...

I love the litte bow and frill details x

pigeon.toed said...

these are so great! i seriously cannot wait. i am always way too late for your shop updates!

julia kirsten said...

I am so excited Julie! The photography is amazing, and everything turned out so lovely. Can't wait to see everything else tomorrow!

lavelle said...

i really love this!

xx

Maria Confer said...

Wonderful!! Such lovely pieces.

newyorkg said...

I am in love with the dress, so much.

clareassiral said...

high-waisted paperbag shorts with a bow is the absolute combi to falling in love

ebys said...

that is bloody amazing! love the lisbon dress!

Dallas Shaw said...

looks great!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Melissa~ said...

Gorgeous photos!
I can feel the summer in that photos.

Alexa said...

so adorable! I just ordered the rivington top and I'm so excited and can't wait to get those shorts too!

one question: any hints on where her cute little brown wedge sandals are from? such a cute look altogether, thanks!

Vain and Vapid said...

Hi Alexa,

Sent your top out to you yesterday so you should have it very soon. The brown shoes are from 9West, they are called "Rusty".

Thanks!

Alexa said...

thanks!

TheLuxuriousVagabond said...

beautiful photos!