Monday, August 9, 2010

Dreaming of Etc....

PVC Bangles

Lace Bike ShortsLnABlue Biker  Short

Letterman Jacket
The Perfect Shrunken Letterman Jacket (anyone know the source?)

Aphoteke Menu
Some yummy cocktails at Apotheke.

Siger Morrison SandlesRing

Rachel Comey BootsC Kane Short
Rachel Comey Boots, Christopher Kane Resort Galaxy Shorts.

Isabel Marant Sneakers
Isabel Marant Sneakers (!). Still attempting to resist dropping in to her new NYC shop.

... and a little behaviour guide by Mr. APC himself Jean Touitou.
Jean Touitou





(Via: Discotheque Confusion)

3 comments:

habitual said...

This is awesome - and just what I needed to read! Thanks!

Hannah said...

First, I think lacy bike shorts are gonna be good under short dresses/long shirts - and as soon as I find some, I'm there.
Secondly, I really really hope that some chain stores with adopt the space trend now... because I think it's awesome.

www.percyowl.blogspot.com

Mayflower said...

That ring is sooo rad! x