Friday, June 10, 2011

Vain & Vapid + Humunuku Shoppe




I have not been neglectful of my blog without good reason this week. So many things have been going on at Vain & Vapid hq. Let's address thing number today..... I present to you The Ahu Raglan Top with an original print designed and hand printed Alana. Inspired by traditional Hawaiian tribal prints and tattoos and printed on the Vain & Vapid short sleeve raglan sleeve top.

100% linen, navy & ochre ink.

This first round will be available for purchase at The Humunuku Shoppe booth #89 at Renegade Craft Fair in McCarren Park for all those lucky people who find themselves there this weekend.

The Ahu Top will be available online for all the rest shortly ....

PS: Insider tip..... Koali will be helping out at booth #89 this weekend too so stop by and say hi!

PPS: Can you guess thing number 2?

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I was bummed when I missed out on the white Raglan Sleeve Blouse but this is excellent and I covet it immediately. I wish dearly that I could make it to the Renegade Craft Fair but as alas I cannot I'm very much looking forward to seeing it in the online store!

yiqin; said...

the prints are awesome :D