Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mini Shop Update...



I did something highly unusual the other day. I actually made myself a dress. (Gasp! Such a rare occurrence.... really.) I came across this black & white Rorschach print and grabbed it instantly, I had to have have it. Of course as luck would have it, there was only a very small amount. Maybe enough for 1 dress? I would have loved to get a roll of this awesome stuff but being as I was too late I got what I could and gave the design some thought. I decided to use it as sparingly as I could and ended up with enough left over to make another of these guys. So there will only be two on the whole world, mine and one other.... the one I just added to the shop.

...:::Axis Dress:::....


1 comment:

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Great job!

The print of the dress is FANTASTIC...

xx